Re: D-I spellchecker: separate "critical" errors from cosmetic ones

Hi Christian,

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 09:04:26AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Among these, some are "critical" such as the wrong number of choices,
> which can break some D-I screens, while others are more cosmetci (a
> too long string is simply cut and thereforre does not "break D-I").
>
> Could you separate those in different lists?

yes, sure.
Actually many improvements have to be done: for example, check for unbalanced
braces and such should not be performed on level1, but should be extended to
all levels.

Let's start identifying what has to be considered critical: apart the obvious
number of choices in multiselect messages, should the wrong variables considered
critical?

ciao,
Davide