Re: Filter text for spellchecking (was: Re: D-I auto-update mails, spellchecking and info

Hi Clytie,

Il Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:10:08 +0200, Clytie Siddall ha scritto:

> How did you extract the translated strings like that? Is there any
> filter I can run over my PO files to do the same, to spellcheck them?
> This would be viable with the longer files.

You can grab the various scripts out of the svn repository:
svn://anonymous@svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/scripts/l10n/l10n-spellcheck

To select only the translated strings out of a po file:
extract_msg.pl -msgstr /your_path/vi.po

ciao,
Davide