Re: D-I Manual - Unofficial translations of the GPL appendix

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 11:06:59AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> Please check if your translation meets the requirements. If there is a
> translation for your language published on that page, the same
> translations should probably be used in the manual.
[...]
> Please reply to this message and give the results if you have done
> these checks for your language!

Czech translation uses exactly this approach -- I used the copy of
unofficial Czech translation as linked from http://www.gnu.org. The
disclaimer about the translation being unofficial was already there,
so everything is fine for d-i.

--
Miroslav Kure