Re: Debconf translation of Apache modules

Hello,

On Apr 21,  1:35pm, Thomas Huriaux wrote:
> Pawe=C5=82, can you please give some guidelines to i18n people to know what
> is the best solution for you to translate these debconf templates and
> how you intend to spread translations among all packages?

You just need to translate them once and send in a bugreport for whichever of
these packages. The template files are bit-for-bit identical, so I'll just be
merging translations into one of them and copy them around.

This is probably only a temporary solution, I hope to put these translations
along with related scripts to a common package, possibly apache-common if I
manage to coordinate this with apache maintainers.

        Pawel

--
< o o > |  http://www.coven.vmh.net/    <coven@vmh.net>    GSM: +48603240006 |