Re: DI auto-mails

> >Mr Perrier has (still) some issues with file permissions.
> >That's why some files look like they are missing (which they aren't).
>
> Ah, it's all Christian's fault. :D

Nope, I strongly protest:

bubulle@kheops:/home/www/www.perrier.eu.org/debian/packages/d-i/level4/apt-main/po$ ls -l vi.po
-rw-r--r--  1 bubulle dris 91571 2006-03-03 10:48 vi.po

No permission problem on my side for APT. However, we should maybe
check that Dennis Stampfer is pointing the statistics to the right
files, ie:

http://www.perrier.eu.org/debian/packages/d-i/level4/apt-main/po

Dennis, can you check (and please point me to the right file to check
in you $HOME on gluck...I'm a bit lost there)

PS: this morning, I began an overall survey of the status of the
various levels for various languages. Unprocessed of forgotten things
should slowly become normal again.

Good luck with your fight with Gnome translations, Daniel.