Re: DI auto-mails

On 18/04/2006, at 5:13 PM, Daniel Nylander wrote:

Den Ti, 2006-04-18, 09:19 am skrev Clytie Siddall:

<hand pokes out of huge pile of PO files and waves>
The PO files are taking over! ;)

Same here.. did over 2,000 strings yesterday and have 12,000 to go (GNOME
HEAD)

Aarrghhh! I think I'd hide under the bed if I had 12000 strings chasing me!

I did have quite a few updates, when they brought the Gnome 2.16 status pages up. Not 12000, though! :o

Mind you, if I add up the remaining KDE files... <shudders> We only started recently. LOTS to go.

The Level 4 update mail says "apt" is missing from our translations.
I submitted that translation in June 2005. How can it _still_ be
unprocessed?

Mr Perrier has (still) some issues with file permissions.
That's why some files look like they are missing (which they aren't).

Ah, it's all Christian's fault. :D

Thanks for telling me,

(1) because I can tease him about it :D
and
(2) because I can stop worrying about that dratted file.