Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 13:31, JC Helary wrote:
> Or do you agree that developers are formally members of the debian
> project ?

A Debian Developer (capitals, formal term, defined in the Debian
Constitution) is a member (lower case, general dictionary word meaning
"belonging to") of the Debian project.

A Debian Member (capitals) is an undefined term in the context of the
Debian Constitution.

Have I made it clear now? You don't seem to be able to grasp the
difference between formally defined terms and regular everyday usage of
words.

There is absolutely no contradiction between my mails.