Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On 2006/04/06, at 19:24, Frans Pop wrote:

On Thursday 06 April 2006 07:00, Clytie Siddall wrote:
But I, specifically, want to be able to vote in elections.

Do those two things really need to be the same?

IMHO: yes.
You have to be a formal member of the project before you can vote.

I am sure you mean a "formal developer" here ?

Or do you agree that developers are formally members of the debian project ?

I thought you were saying the exact opposite two mails ago ?

Who is confused here, and who is the troll ? If you are not able to use the word consistently in your different mails why do you think people should be convinced there is a consensus anywhere ?

Jean-Christophe Helary