Re: Rewording of NM-corner (WAS: Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006)

 --- Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> escribió:

> Please stop this "member" nonsense, you are rapidly starting to become a
> troll. Any points that you have wanted to make were clear about 6 mails
> ago. The rest is repetition. Please accept that the consensus is against
> you and move on.

I do agree with you in that repeating the same over and over again is a bit
annoying. On the other side, I personally like the Debian Project Member (DPM)
terminology idea.

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com