Request for translations (was: Please consider a better use of debian-i18n and call for translations)

Hi debian-i18n,

recently arno-iptables-firewall was uploaded to the Debian archive
for the first time. This is a package that aims to provide a very easy
firewall setup for a wide range of common network configurations.

http://packages.debian.org/arno-iptables-firewall

The intended audience are people that don't want to dig into the details
of iptables and at the same time don't want to use a heavy-weight
machinery (e.g. fwbuilder).

To achieve this goal, I added some Debconf stuff to the package, that
configures the firewall by asking a few questions about the setup.

Unfortunately my inital version of the templates was not very well made.
I had to improved them, after recieving some valuable comments (see Bug
#360579).

The new templates are now available from here:

http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/~hanke/i18n/arno-iptables-firewall

I would be glad if they could be translated into many languages, because
I think that easyness starts with reading in ones own native language.

There are also some PO-files of the previous version of the templates.

Additionally I would also appreciate any advice on the English version
of the templates (as I'm far from beeing a native speaker, as you'll see).
I tried to keep the questions as simple as possible, but they are not
optimal yet.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

--