Some Country Names

Hello,

While updating iso-codes Thai translation, I find some country
names in the PO are not the same as in my reference docs.
I'm not sure about the name changes in current time, so I
also consulted Wikipedia, which still confirmed the differences:

- Guyana
  PO: Republic of Guyana
  Wikipedia: Co-operative Republic of Guyana

- Somalia
  PO: Somali Republic
  Wikipedia: Somali Democratic Republic

- Afghanistan
  PO: The Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan
  Wikipedia: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
  (For Afghanistan, Wikipedia explains that it's recently
  changed in the new constitution.)

So, what are the correct names for these?
Just want to ask before reporting as bug.

Regards,
-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan