Re: Preview of the i18n and l10n paper for Debcon6

On Saturday 01 April 2006 22:01, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> You can find it (HTML, PDF and XML versions) here:
> http://people.debian.org/~jfs/debconf6/
>
> I would really appreciate if others could forward me patches improving
> that document.

Hi,

the links for HTML and PDF work -- unfortunately you have not chosen the
correct permissions for the Docbook-XML sources:

"You don't have permission to access /~jfs/debconf6/debian-i18n-l10n.xml on
this server."

Could you please correct this?

Cheers,

--