Re: Request for assistance about terminus font

Hi, all.

Excuse me, I should have been much more specific...
Now, I know what these characters are and how as a
whole they look like; what I do not know is:

(a) are they properly impletented in terminus according
to the overall font style

(b) are there details in the presentation annoying to
the users (albeit technically correct)

Needless to say, I tried google and wikipedia first, but
was unable to find the above information. Now I can
start randomly search for email addresses of people
using terminus font and ask them, but that's hardly the
best approach and close to spam...

CP> CC'ing Mouhamadou Mamoune Mbacke who is the
CP> translator for _Wolof_...

CP> CC'ing Talgat who's the _Kazakh_ translator...

(emphasis mine)

Thank you. The translators of Debian can probably be
helpful, as well as users interested in i18n (even if
not l10n) for their country:

014A and 014B are used in Bambara, Fulah, North Sami,
Inari Sami, Skolt Sami and Wolof.

0402, 040B, 0452 and 045B are in Slovenian and Serbian.

0494, 0495 - in Yakut.

04BA, 04BB - in Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Buriat, Kazakh,
Kurdish, Yakut and Tatar.

--
E-gards: Jimmy