Re: Request for assistance about terminus font

Quoting Dimitar Zhekov (jimmy@is-vn.bg):
> Hi, all.
>
> Excuse me, I should have been much more specific...
> Now, I know what these characters are and how as a
> whole they look like; what I do not know is:
>
> (a) are they properly impletented in terminus according
> to the overall font style
>
> (b) are there details in the presentation annoying to
> the users (albeit technically correct)

Well, not that easy to ask to Debian translators who I CC'ed because
the font used in Debian Installer is bterm-unifont as th einstaller
runs in a framebuffered environment.

> CP> CC'ing Mouhamadou Mamoune Mbacke who is the
> CP> translator for _Wolof_...
>
> CP> CC'ing Talgat who's the _Kazakh_ translator...
>
> (emphasis mine)
>
> Thank you. The translators of Debian can probably be
> helpful, as well as users interested in i18n (even if
> not l10n) for their country:

For this they would require to install the console-terminus package,
activate the right font in it and then run something that displays
their language....which is not that easy indeed.