Re: Usertags added to categorize i18n/l10n bugs

Am Mittwoch, den 08.02.2006, 20:45 +1030 schrieb Clytie Siddall:
> On 08/02/2006, at 4:34 PM, Christian Perrier wrote (in part):
>
> > So, in short, htis means that people reporting new translations as
> > bug reports should be instructed to use these user tags, right?
>
> Isn't this what we already do, by putting the language code in the
> subject line of the bug report?
>
> Or does the BTS not record that information?

It's different, because the BTS doesn't provide a method to search for
bugs which title starts with [INTL:XX], but provides methods to play
with user defined tags and display information accordingly. You can read
[0] to get more info about user tags and the BTS.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/bugs.debian.org/usertags