[D-I] Translation update needed for tasksel - New hindi/punjabi/bengali/persian tasks

Translators will find 12 fuzzy strings in tasksel tasks
translations. These are because four new "language" tasks have been
added for Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi and Persian.

Please update the translations. The missing translations will not be
counted in D-I beta2 official statistics.

The new tasks add very basic packages for support of these
languages. The main point was having the right font(s) installed on
default desktop installs for these language.

I also added the openoffice-l10n-* and packages to these tasks as well
as koffice-i18n-* and kde-i18n-* when available. This is common
practice for language tasks.