Fwd: Your email

Hey there,

I got this email as well as you, is it spam? I´m not subscribed to this AFF site.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2006/01/msg00095.html

On 1/25/06, anne heila <anne_e_heila@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

just back from Xmas and found your email address Etc. in my Adultfriendfinder folder.
Looking for something now I am back - are you still OK on it ?
If your still up for something after all this time please let me know and I will send you my picture (I expect you have forgotten it after all this time !).
If you are fixed up please let me know so I can move your email address from my Adultfriendfinder folder.
Anyway, am hoping !
xx

Anne
_