Re: Bits from Debian Installer i18n coordination

Christian, your summary shows the huge progress Debian translation has made!

Debian release		Number of languages supported

Woody			16
sarge			41
etch b1			51
etch b2			53
graphical			56

!!!

HUGE progress from Woody to sarge, and continual and impressive progress, particularly technically in handling languages difficult to display, ever since.

I think we can all pat ourselves on the back (if possible), but sincere and special thanks are due to Christian and the organization and skills behind the D-I translation process.

We couldn't do it without you. :)

Ahem...

<gloat>