Re: D-I Manual - String freeze for next release - please update translations

On 01/01/2006, at 9:15 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Monday 19 December 2005 14:41, Frans Pop wrote:
As already announced in [1], there will be a string freeze for the next
two weeks (until January 1) for the Installation Guide.

Most translations have now been updated and there are some translations
that are now at 100% for the first time. Well done all.<snip>

What does this mean for partial translations, Frans? Will Vietnamese users be able to view the sections I've translated? I'll try and do some more before the cut-off date.