Re: Persian Language

Hello Ali,

On Saturday 24 December 2005 14:46, Invisible Defender wrote:
>   Debian is very nice OS.
>   but didn't Support Persian(farsi) language.

But it does support Persian! Translation has already started (currently at
60%) for the installation system and is included in the Etch Beta1
release of the installer [1]. I don't know about other packages though.

I suggest you contact the existing translators and coordinate with them to
see where you can help. I'll send you their email addresses in a separate
(private) mail.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer