Re: Translating answers in potfiles

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel wrote:

> #: src/cmdline/cmdline_resolver.cc:630
> msgid "Invalid response; please enter 'y' or 'n'."
> msgstr "Resposta inválida : por favor informe 'y' ou 'n'."
>
> My question is: "could we translate the y and n"?

My suggestion is that you report this as an "i18n bug".
The program should insert the yes and no key values itself
(hopefully from a translation of those key values).  It
shouldn't require the translator to be able to guess where
the program gets the yes and no key values from.

Greetings,

Jacob (who should code or keep quiet)
--
"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
                                         -- Bertrand Russell