Short guide on Plural-Forms

Hi fellow translators,

I never understood this Plural-Forms thing about gettext (mainly because
we Chinese don't have any plural form whatsoever :-).  But I still see
such things in PO files, and I've never dare to touch them, fearing that
I'll get the format wrong.

The d-i i18n documentation [1] (by the way, translators should really read
it, even if you don't work for d-i) isn't really helpful either.  So
today I'm very happy to see autopackage project providing a guide [2] on
this issue, and it is very helpful to me.  I'd like to share the
information here, so that anyone with the same question can benefit.

1. http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/index.html
2. http://www.autopackage.org/docs/i18n/#translating_plural

Ming
2005.11.14