Re: HTML strict patch for gen-files.pl commited

> in l10n/po/pa.fr.html there are addintional errors, which are from
> the page content.
>
> Line 138, character 314:  "771751936" is not a character number in the
> 	document character set
> Line 138, character 326:  "1560281088" is not a character number in the
> 	document character set
> Line 138, character 339:  "536870912" is not a character number in the
> 	document character set
>
> Can one from i18n please look into that? Please look at the row for
> usermode in http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pa

There's probably nothing we can do here. The translator's name comes
from the PO file and Amanpreet did put his name using the Gurmukhi
script in the Last-Translator field, which is certainly right.

It seems that some of the characters he used are not interpreted
correctly....

Denis, as the author of the scripts which generate this page, can you
have a look?