Albanian language

Perhaps this is not the right list for the question.
I hope is not totally off-topic.
What I need to know is how to configure the keyboard
so I can write albanian.
I tried the following line in the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,el,sq"
Greek and english works but albanian doesn't.

I need to be able to write albanian in emacs.
Perhaps I need to install some fonts for this.

An other problem is with latex.
I should send this question to an other list
but perhaps someone can point me the correct list
for this question or give a quick answer.
The package inputenc suports the iso..-9 encoding
which I think is the albanian encoding.
But babel does not.

Anakreon
--
Three words describe our society:homo homini lupus