Re: RFH: Rewrite of the backup-manager's templates for DTSG compliance

* Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org) disait :
> Attached an unfinished version (I'll try to finish later). But after
> we rewrite this accordingly to DTSG you shoudl contact -l10n-english
> as well...

Thanks a lot. That looks pretty good at a first glance. Tell me when you
have the last version, I'll write down a mail for -l10n-english then.

Kind Regards.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.