Re: ddp: manpages status

Ruben Porras wrote:
> Well, I forgot that, after reading its documentation again, it's clearly
> the way to go, but I don't see how po4a fits with the ddp cvs, store the
> po file is a nonsense, and we also don't need the generated docs to keep
> track of the versions, do we need at all a cvs for manpages if we use
> po4a?

Storing the po file is the best way to store translations. Everything else,
being it a man page or another kind of document, is a generated file and
there would be no need to store it in CVS.

Just look at the po4a project itself for an example.

--
Danilo Piazzalunga                     +--------------------+
PGP Key available at subkeys.pgp.net   | Linux User #245762 |