Re: ddp: manpages status

Ruben Porras wrote:
> Third, there is no easy way to tell whether the manpages in the cvs and
> in the package are in sync, or even packaged. Without the cvs is not
> possible to know in which version of the english manpage is based the
> translation, maybe some teams include these in its translations, I don't
> know, but there isn't a standard way.

The scripts could make use of [1]po4a and give translators a po file to work
with. While this would require some work to get started, it would greatly
ease maintainance, both for you and for the translators.

[1] http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/

--
Danilo Piazzalunga                     +--------------------+
PGP Key available at subkeys.pgp.net   | Linux User #245762 |