Re: (forw) Re: Packages not using po-debconf - more active actions to come

On 02/16/05 03:19, Christian Perrier wrote:
Larry (Wall), we need to find a way to record such information in your
"transition to po-debconf" status page so that no-one thinks about
working on the transition for a given package when the maintainer
gives good reasons for it not using po-debconf.

Yes. I've being thinking on that. I guess the best way would be to add a status for that and just make the scripts keep the mail sent to it. So anybody can see the status on the list and follow a link to get more info. I'll code that tomorrow.

Lucas.

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux