Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:41:05 +0100
From: Brian Sutherland <jinty@web.de>
To: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Subject: Re: Packages not using po-debconf - more active actions to come

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 06:54:42PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> schoolbell

Please take this package off your list, an NMU would be quite pointless
as the package is extremely out of date (The last few releases were
packaged with schooltool).

Since upstream changed their minds about the directions of schooltool
and schoolbell, I will not be removing schooltool but will upload a new
schoolbell package within a month.

ref -> bug# 286859

--
Brian Sutherland