Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the etherconf package

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Eddy Petrisor wrote:

> Luk Claes wrote:

> > Dear maintainer of xtell and Debian translators,
> >
> [..]
>
> > The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is fixed to
> > 5 feb 2005.
>
> Please fix this! Later says "14 feb 2005: deadline for receiving
> translation updates"

Well, I shouldn't send these mails at 4am, but I think any sane person
knows it are just left overs from a similar mail. So, sorry to anyone who
got confused or misinterpreted the message.

The NMU intention is for etherconf and the deadline for receiving new
translations if fixed to 14 feb 2005.

Cheers

Luk