Announce of upcoming update for the mediamate package

Dear maintainer of mediamate and Debian translators,

A few days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the mediamate Debian
package, mentioning the status of pending localization bug reports in
the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix all its long-time pending
localisation bugs (and these bugs only).

Jamie W. Collins, the package maintainer is willing to update his
package, but wasn't sure of the correct way to proceed.

So, I gave him hints, but offered to handle the update myself, thus
giving him a reference, as the update involves a few strings changes.

The package is currently translated to: fr

The following translations exist but are incomplete:
            (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)

Other translators also have the opportunity of creating a translation
in their language for this package. Please USE THE ATTACHED PO FILE,
NOT the file found on l10n status pages. Once completed, please send
it directly to me so that I incorporate it in the patch I will later
send to Jamin.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations if fixed to
06 fév 2005.

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2005-02-01 08:06+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3
msgid "Apache, Apache-SSL, Both, Other"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:5
msgid "Type of web server:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:5
msgid ""
"By default media Mate supports any web server that PHP4 does.  This "
"configuration process currently only supports Apache and Apache-SSL "
"directly.  If you use another type you will have to handle the web ends "
"manually.  If you chose one of the first three options, this installation "
"process will manage the configuration (or attempt to) of the Apache specific "
"portions necessary to run mediamate properly.  If you do not wish this to "
"happen, please choose the 'Other' option."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:17
msgid "Configure MySQL?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:17
msgid ""
"Please choose whether the mediamate package configuration scripts should "
"attempt to configure MySQL automatically.  If you refuse this option, you "
"should read the instructions in the README file."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:25
msgid "MySQL Host:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:25
msgid ""
"Please enter the name or IP address of the MySQL database host that will "
"store the Media Mate database."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:32
msgid "Database administrator user:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:32
msgid ""
"Please enter the name of a database user who is allowed to create new "
"databases."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:39
msgid "Delete database and cover art files on purge?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:39
msgid ""
"Please choose whether the database and all cover art files should be removed "
"when tha Media Mate package is purged."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:46
msgid "Media Mate database name:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:46
msgid "Please enter the name for database used by Media Mate."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:52
msgid "Media Mate database owner:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:52
msgid "Please enter the username of the Media Mate database owner."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:57
msgid "Media Mate database owner password:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:57
msgid "Please enter the password for the Media Mate database owner."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:62
msgid "Database administrator password:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:62
msgid "Please enter the password for the database administrator."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:68
msgid "Upgrade old Movie Mate to Media Mate?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:68
msgid ""
"There appears to be an old Movie Mate configuration.  Please choose whether "
"you like to upgrade it to Media Mate."
msgstr ""