Announce of the upcoming NMU for the roxen3 package

Dear maintainer of roxen3 and Debian translators,

On 25 jan 2005, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the xtell Debian
package, mentioning the status of pending localization bug reports in
the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix all its long-time pending
localisation bugs (and these bugs only).

Since then, I didn't get any objection from the package maintainer and
then I will start the second phase of the process.

If needed, I will notify the translators for languages for which the
translation is still incomplete without update sent to the BTS so that
they have a chance to send updates on time.

The package is currently translated to: NONE

The following translations exist but are incomplete: ca, cs, fr, nl
~            (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)

Other translators also have the opportunity of creating a translation
in their language for this package. Please use the ATTACHED file, do NOT
pick up the relevant templates.pot.gz file. Once completed, please send
it directly to me so that I incorporate it in the package being built.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is fixed to
5 feb 2005.

Of course, if in the meantime the maintainer objects to this process,
I will stop it and send him/her all updates I have received.

Otherwise, the following will happen (or already have):
- -25 jan 2005: send the first intent to NMU notice to
~              the package maintainer
- - 1 feb 2005: this announcement
- - 5 feb 2005: deadline for receiving translation updates
- - 7 feb 2005: build the package and upload it to DELAYED/2-day
~              send the NMU patch to the BTS
- - 9 feb 2005: NMU uploaded to incoming
- -10 feb 2005: NMU enters unstable

As you may see, the NMUed package will be built and then uploaded to
DELAYED/2-day, giving the maintainer two more days for reacting to the
NMU.

I will then subscribe to the package PTS and follow its life for 60
days after my NMU in order to fix any issue potentially introduced by
my upload.

Of course the NMU patch will also be sent to the BTS.

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2005-01-25 17:41+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#: ../templates:3
msgid "Administration Interface"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4
msgid "Name of server configuration"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4
msgid "What name to give to the server?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:9
msgid "URL to administration page(s)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:9
msgid ""
"What URL should we listen to for the administration server. Should be "
"something like:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:9
msgid "http://*:1234/";
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:9
msgid ""
"where '1234' is the port to listen to. I have created a random port for you "
"to choose from. The likelihood of it being occupied is slim, but make sure "
"you want this port before pressing ENTER."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#: ../templates:21
msgid "administrator"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:22
msgid "Administrator username"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:22
msgid "The name of the administrator."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:27
msgid "Administrator password"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:27
msgid "The administrator password."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:32
msgid "Administrator password verification"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:32
msgid "Please enter the administration password again."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:37
msgid "Empty administrator password"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:37
msgid "Unable to accept an empty password!"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:43
msgid "Use built-in update system?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:43
msgid ""
"You may enable the automatic update system. This requires an account in the "
"Roxen Community."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:50
msgid "Access update server through proxy?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:50
msgid ""
"This option allow you to access the update server through an HTTP proxy."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:55
msgid "Proxy host"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:55
msgid "Host to use as proxy for the connection to the Roxen Community."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:60
msgid "Proxy port"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:60
msgid "Port for the HTTP proxy"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:65
msgid "Missing proxy host/port value"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:65
msgid ""
"If you specify that you want to use a HTTP proxy to connect via when "
"connecting to the Roxen Community, you MUST specify a value! Do over."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:72
msgid "Use the MySQL server for Roxen use only?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:72
msgid ""
"If you're running a MySQL server somewhere on the network, you might want to "
"use that as the internal Roxen MySQL server. If you want to do this, refuse "
"here but make (absolutely!) sure that you read /usr/share/doc/roxen3/README."
"Internal-MySQL."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:72
msgid ""
"If you on the other hand does NOT want/need an MySQL server for personal "
"use, please enable this, and we will skip the setup of MySQL on this host, "
"and make sure that only The Roxen Webserver can use it."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:72
msgid ""
"Either way, you'll get a MySQL server. It's a necessity to be able to run "
"Roxen."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:72
msgid ""
"It is recommended (for lot's of security reasons) that you use a local MySQL "
"server, but if you insist on using an external database, make absolutely "
"sure that you know how to configure and secure it."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#: ../templates:91
msgid "localhost"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:92
msgid "MySQL host FQDN"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:92
msgid ""
"The FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) or IP address of your MySQL server. "
"If not running on localhost, make sure the host is reachable either by FQDN "
"or IP address."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:100
msgid "MySQL port number"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:100
msgid ""
"The port number of your MySQL server. If using an external MySQL database "
"server, this is/should be 3306 otherwise we're using a randomized value."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:106
msgid "Roxen Community identity"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:106
msgid "Give your Roxen community identity (your e-mail)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:106
msgid "Enter 'none' to disable the automatic update system."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:113
msgid "Missing community identity"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:113
msgid ""
"You MUST give a community id to be able to use the automatic update "
"facility. Do over."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:119
msgid "Roxen Community password"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:119
msgid "Password for the Roxen Community."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:124
msgid "Roxen community password verification"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:124
msgid "Please enter the community password again."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:129
msgid "Passwords don't match"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:133
msgid "Previous installation (Roxen2) detected"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:133
msgid ""
"Roxen 2 seems to be installed. As many values as possible will be taken from "
"this configuration, but you still have to give SOME your self. Mostly "
"passwords, since they are encrypted and can't be decrypted easily..."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:133
msgid ""
"You still have to MANUALLY move any configurations you have for Roxen 2 to "
"your new Roxen 3 server (they CAN coexist as long as you don't use the same "
"ports..."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:133
msgid ""
"The administration port is the same as the Roxen2 installation but plus one "
"(ie, $SERVER_URL)."
msgstr ""