Re: Wanted: Keyboard info

На 11 јан 2005 (вторник), Konstantinos Margaritis напиша:

> I have constructed a pretty thorough map these past hours, but i'm
> still missing a few configurations for these languages:
>
> Macedonian

I'm sorry, I thought you needed some "special" keyboards so I didn't
reply. I don't know what does "non-AT mean" so I thought it was something I
don't use. :) Sorry once again for the delay.

Anyway I don't have access to a debian mashine at the moment. But for
the slackware box I use at home:

> a) console keymap used (please be exact, i need the name as found in
> the console-data package, eg mac-usb-de-latin1-nodeadkeys,
> sunt5-fi-latin1, etc).

mk-utf8 (I use loadkeys mk-utf8, I think this is what you need)

But, I see that there is no mk-utf8 in common-data, only mk and that
keymap is used for the obsolete ISO-8859-5 (mk_MK locale).
At least in the slackware box.

And the fonts for the utf locale I use are Cyr_a8x16.psfu or
LatArCyrHeb-16.psfu.
I prefer UniCyr_8x16 but it doesn't come by default.

For the obsolete ISO-8859-5 (mk_MK locale)
keymap - loadkeys mk
font - setfont cyr-sun16 -m 8859-5

> b) X settings (XkbRules, XkbLayout, XkbModel, XkbVariant, XkbOptions)
>  can be obtained by use of the command:

_XKB_RULES_NAMES(STRING) =
"xorg", "pc104", "us,mk", "",
"grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll,grp:lwin_switch,compose:rwin"

We must use latin(us) keyboard here because "mk" is cyrillic.

> c) arch

i386

> d) locale used (eg de_DE@euro, etc)

mk_MK.UTF-8