Re: Translation coordination robot, who?

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 10:54:25AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 10:48:38AM +0100, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> >
> > > On the other hand, which translation teams would be willing to use the
> > > translation robot themselves and currently don't have the means to set it
> > > up
> > > themselves? Would it be useful to have a common infraestructure for that?
> >
> > The Swedish team need some better coordination and this might just do it.
> >
> > Are you using the TP Robot from The Translation Project?
>
> Do you mean the GNU Translation project? If so, the answer is no, I'm using
> the bot that parses the pseudo-urls described at
> http://people.debian.org/~bertol/pseudo-urls.html

Why don't you use the dl10n robot? If I remember correctly, that's what the
french coordinator use.

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-l10n/
http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/dl10n/?cvsroot=debian-l10n

If you have any improvement, ask bubulle for the commit right.

Bye, Mt.

--
Only when you have actually done something which is wrong can you actually
go about doing things correctly.