Translation coordination robot, who?

I'm setting up the translation coordination robot for the spanish team,
since the server were it was set up previously (asgard) no longer works.
I was wondering which translation teams are using that coordination robot,
I'm currently aware of, at least:

- Catalan team, available at http://ca.debian.net/
 (in CC:)
- Spanish team, available at http://www.debian.org.es/cgi-bin/l10n.cgi?team=es
- French team, uses the pseudo-url format but is there a web interface?

It would be interesting to have all the code of the translation coordination
robot somewhere. I would like i18n teams to forward me their code (if they
are using it) so I can put together a common release that we could publish at
Alioth.

On the other hand, which translation teams would be willing to use the
translation robot themselves and currently don't have the means to set it up
themselves? Would it be useful to have a common infraestructure for that?

Regards

Javier