Re: D-I Manual content query

On 26/12/2005, at 8:59 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Monday 26 December 2005 11:10, Clytie Siddall wrote:
But, I can't find "Finished partitioning" in the D-I Level 1 file.

msgid "Finish partitioning and write changes to disk"

Is the installation howto referring to a different part of the
installation process?

No, that's it.

OK, I've edited my translation.

However, shouldn't we also edit the original string?

1. "Finished partitioning" and "Finish partitioning and write changes to disk" are not the same thing.

2. Unless we check that string against the D-I Level 1 PO file, the manual translation won't match the menu-item, which will confuse at least some users.