Re: Fwd: d-i step 9 for Gujarati Langauge: Where I am stopping!

On Thursday 20 October 2005 06:58, Christian Perrier wrote:
> However, I'd like to avoid requiring translators to check out a too
> large directory such as people...

Well, the thing is, you don't need to...

svn mkdir svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/people/<username>
svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/people/<username>
cd <username>
echo "Testcommit" >foo
svn add foo
svn ci -m "Testcommit for i18n process" foo

> I'll setup a "sandbox" directory in people if noone disagrees with
> this. I could set it in "bubulle" but I prefer avoiding things being
> too related to my own login...after all, I'm not i18n coord for my
> entire life..:)

Yes. I doubt that translators will need their own people directory. This
makes more sense. Translators could check this out, commit their testfile
and delete their working copy.