Re: A question on checking translations

On 10/11/05, Sunjae Park <darehanl@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm almost done translating the packages/po/ko.po file. But there are a few
> things that I would like to check out. There are a few strings that are
> marked fuzzy, and frankly I am not confident enough to 'unfuzzy' them until
> I can see what content the strings are used in. Is there any advice in this?

You could download the netinst[1] or the buinesscard[2] iso daily
built images, burn on a cd and boot, to get a feel ing of the strings.
Is a very good way to get this info.

(I assumed that downloadinging 100MB is not a problem and that you are
using a x86 architecture computer.)

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso
[2] http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/debian-testing-i386-businesscard.iso

--