Step 7/8 of N(ew)L(anguage)P(rocess) for Gujarati

(this mail bounced because of an error on my system...sorry for the delay)

Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@gmail.com):

>I just copied Hindi file for symbols and added from character map which was
>missing (ie Om)

Fine. The file seems correct. So step 6 completed and now for step 7:

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch03s07.html

That one is easy: support for an Indic languages at the Linux console
is barely impossible so nothing is needed here..:-)

Then step 8:

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch03s08.html

Could you create an account for yourself on alioth.debian.org and come
back at me with the account name so that I grant you commit access on
the relevant repository(ies).