POT-Creation-Date on D-I level 1

> >This is something I still have to work on, ie make POT-Creation-Date
> >dynamic and change it to the date the templates really changed.
> >
> >However, given the way the header is generated, this is kinda tricky
> >and currently low priority task.
>
> I hope you do have the time to get to it sometime, because it's, in
> my opinion, the most effective way to check quickly if your
> translation is up-to-date, e.g. on debconf files as discussed here
> before (since neither version numbers nor presence in the update
> table are definitive evidence of untranslated changes).
>
> Should we vote you another holiday? :D

I found a better way..:-)

Frans Pop, who was also annoyed by this, just wrote the part of code
which now exactly does this in the synchronisation script.

So, NOW PO FILES HAVE A CORRECT POT-Creation-Date.

The date there is now the date of the last changed POT file for
individual D-I packages. So, in short, you should be able to safely
rely on POT-Creation-Date for D-I level 1.

Ladies and gentlemen, you owe a beer to Frans.....
(one each....Frans, there are 64 languages in D-I...:-))