Re: POT-Creation-Date on D-I level 1

On 15/09/2005, at 6:17 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Frans Pop, who was also annoyed by this, just wrote the part of code
which now exactly does this in the synchronisation script.

So, NOW PO FILES HAVE A CORRECT POT-Creation-Date.

Fantastic!! This is a huge help in maintaining currency. :)))

The date there is now the date of the last changed POT file for
individual D-I packages. So, in short, you should be able to safely
rely on POT-Creation-Date for D-I level 1.

Ladies and gentlemen, you owe a beer to Frans.....
(one each....Frans, there are 64 languages in D-I...:-))

Hmm, not sure if we're adding to his nightly relaxation or morning headache... ;) Besides, I don't think a standard file format for beer has been agreed yet. What about chocolate? :D [1]

[1] Recommended currency in bribing, um, rewarding Clytie ;)