Re: SVN problem committing D-I Level 1 :(

> and edited the changes. I noted again that the creation date for my
> file (vi.po) was still 2004-07-19 11:39+0200, despite more recent
> changes.

Well, I guess you're talking about the POT-Creation-Date...

This is something I still have to work on, ie make POT-Creation-Date
dynamic and change it to the date the templates really changed.

However, given the way the header is generated, this is kinda tricky
and currently low priority task.

> ____________________
> Commiting Working Copy
>
> Sending        /Users/clytie/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Debian/level1/
> level1/vi.po
> Transmitting file data .
> subversion/libsvn_client/commit.c:781: (apr_err=160028)
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> subversion/libsvn_repos/commit.c:114: (apr_err=160028)
> svn: Out of date: '/trunk/packages/po/vi.po' in transaction '30248-1'

Usually, these "out of date" messages mean that the local copy has a
revision number which is lower than the revision number of the remote
copy, meaning that the PO file was changes while you were updating it
(probably because of the l10n-sync script work).

One solution in that case is putting your vi.po file aside, then run
"svn update" on your local copy, then bring your new vi.po file in
place and run "msgmerge -U vi.po template.pot". Then commit....