Re: [D-I] Level 5: Adding debconf templates for package....debconf

> I used this occasion to rewrite the debconf/priority template so that
> it has exactlythe same wording than it has in cdebconf.

After talking with Joey on IRC, I actually put back the former version
except for the tempalte short description.

Indeed, cdebconf templates should be changed to match debconf ones,
when it comes to the long description of the question. This will
probably happen at some moment and I'll then take care of grabbing
existing translations from debconf, of course.