[D-I] Level 5: Adding debconf templates for package....debconf

On my request, Dennis Stampfer has added the debconf templates for the
package debconf to level 5.

debconf is installed on every Debian system and is currently
configured with the choices made for cdebconf in the installer.

The debconf questions are about question priorities (critical, high,
medium, low) and the debconf interface (dialog, kde, text...).

They are currently preseeded by d-i but it seems quite important to
have these questions translated given that the package is installed on
every Debian system.

I used this occasion to rewrite the debconf/priority template so that
it has exactlythe same wording than it has in cdebconf.

This allowed me to grab translations from cdebconf so that languages
which already hada complete debconf translation still have it....and
languages which didn't have a debconf translation have now half of
them...