Aspell in English installs (was: Re: [PROPOSAL] tasksel: improve and enhance language tasks)

> > Some language tasks already include aspell-xx dictionaries, btw.
>
> Yes I saw that, but AFAIK aspell is still not included in an English
> install by default.

Yep. Actually, this topic lead me to think about "english" tasks which
could be installed when the locale is en_*

The main difference we have with sarge installer is the availability
of C locale installs. So, imho, having en_* installs including
aspell-en* and aspell installed seems fairly logical, if we consider
that users doing "English" installs want some English "localization"
after all.

Then, aspell would be installed on all base systems
installs....except when installing a system with the C locale which is
named "No locales/country settings"