Re: Spellchecker update

On 05/08/2005, at 5:30 AM, Jutta Wrage wrote:

I'd like to help with the German Errors. But I do not know how.

Welcome, Jutta, to debian-i18n. :)

Jutta wrote and supports the Debian-Women dictionaries, which have been translated into several languages so far. It's interesting software, and appears to be very flexible.

The Debian-Women site and wiki is the focus of several translation efforts, involving some of us here, and others we hope to decoy into here. ;)

If you have some spare translation minutes, you'd be very welcome to help out. We're trying to get a reasonable baseline status, and will report back on what's happening, and what help we need. Please pop up on the D-W list if you're available, or contact Christian, me or another translator there.

Debian, where something's always happening ... some of it planned. ;)