Re: Newcomer

Sure, if Simon is more interested in translating Debian and not open source applications in general, then I support him. Simon, you can ask Jure to see how far he's come with translations.

The list really isn't distro specific, it's more like a general open source software translation list, translating Debian installer was a project of just a few people, but mostly by Jure and Matjaz. I'm not sure addressing list as a Slovene Debian installer translation contact would be proper.

Regards,
Gasper