Re: aptitude qs.

> > po:718
> > reference:    ???    src/ui.cc:680
> > Original:    ???0    Encoding of help.txt|UTF-8
>
> It is on your decision, important is only the part after the pipe "|"
> character. The part before pipe is used only in case you omit pipe
> altogether and in this case shouldn't be displayed to user at all.

This is actually a trick used by Daniel to mention to aptitude the
encoding used by the help file (a text file which sits in aptitude
source tree and has to be translated manually, as it is not handled by
gettext).

So, it is actually of no use for languages for which this file is not
translated...

I hope that soon we will find a way to use gettext for that file...