Re: Sarge Release Notes - Second call for translations

Hi Frans,

At 19 May 05 21:26:00 GMT,
Frans Pop wrote:
> The first call for translations was sent 3 days ago to debian-i18n. This
> second mail is mainly intended to reach translators for languages that
> have not yet responded and to provide an update for others.
>
> If you did not read the first call for translations [1], please do so now.

Thanks. We, Debian JP Documentation team have already started to
translate and review since 1st your announcement.
Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@debian.or.jp> coordinates this work.

We hope we will be in time :)

Thanks,
--