Re: [D-I] Netboot image with all languages activated is available

On 03/05/2005, at 10:53 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

The image may be downloaded at

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/alllangs.iso

It has the following new languages activated:
Malagasy
Vietnamese
Hindi
Macedonian
Tagalog
Estonian
Belarusian
Punjabi (Gumurkhi)
Esperanto

Fame! Glory! Inclusion, even!

This is a big moment for us. I hope it foreshadows the real thing: our languages being part of the Debian Installer as distributed everywhere. :)

Hey, eric (pareja, Tagalog translator), that looks good, huh?  :D

There is a large and very committed Sikh community in my region: I know they will also be very happy to see their language, or one of them, included here.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc